Terms & Conditions
- Information Collection (and Use) Practices
- Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the website, we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the website when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly; however, the website may use third party codes and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. Nevertheless, you have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Service Providers/ Third Parties
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to provide the following:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; and / or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy: The Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. Once we obtain actual knowledge that Personal Information of a child has been collected the Company will immediately delete such information from the database.
If Parents or Guardians are aware that their child has provided us with personal information, they shall contact us to implement necessary actions and measures.
- Effective Date